The last 2 weeks has been so incredibly BUSY that I barely had time to sleep. Now that things are starting to go back to normal... here's what my last 2 weeks consisted of
- Grandma was in town and it's always fun to have her here! She's like a mom to me and because I only get to see her once a year, time with her is very precious.
- She cooks all our favorite dishes when she's here which means I literally eat every 2 hours. I don't think I felt hungry in the last 2 weeks!
- Brought her to Disneyland/California Adventure and got a wheelchair for her cos she can't walk for long before her legs start to hurt. She loved it! Her favorite ride in Disneyland is pirates of the Caribbean but now she LOVES Soaring Over California and Aladdin.
- Now that she's back in Singapore, I miss her...
- My sister graduated from High School. Cerritos High does put up a pretty impressive ceremony with fireworks. I remember when I was graduating and the fireworks went off... It was emotional for me cos it was like... a celebration of an end of a chapter and a beginning of another. Got a couple of shots as the graduates watched the fireworks show.
- Yesterday, I got to scrapbook! First time in 2 weeks... felt so good. Finished the CJ for Marlo. Very fun!!
- School has been ok. Surprisingly, I'm doing well. I tried as hard as I could to keep up and it's been working.
- I even started swimming yesterday... I'm SO out of shape. I usually swim 30 laps, but yesterday, after 20 laps I was so tired!
- This always happens... I let thoughts build up in my mind for so long that when I do have time to "catch up" with those thoughts, I don't remember half of them.
My happiness today is:
being able to slowly catch up with life.