Sunday, July 22, 2007
Saturday, July 21, 2007
- inspired by Tiff Chin's book for Allen to blog on a daily basis... especially when big events happen so that I can make a book on blurb
- going to watch No Reservation (compliments of georgie)
- had fec arcadia's college people over to some bbq and mario party 8
- deciding on what picture i should submit for a photo contest
- itching to scrapbook
Friday, July 20, 2007
Working at the cafe has really taught me a lot about caring for the environment. Now that i'm doing the marketing... I get to make signs that help educate our customers that come in on what we do to help the environment as a cafe. Customer or employee, it really is more than just coffee here.
Here's the last batch of pictures that I haven't posted on the blog. I feel caught up on pictures now that I posted this batch.
I want to say "Thanks!" to everyone that have commented on my blog or have told me in person how much they appreciate my photos. You have no idea how much that means to me. I love being able to capture memories and knowing that I do it well makes my day =) I have another photo batch to come next week when I get to take more pictures of Betsy, Dave and JJ!
Saturday, July 14, 2007
- i love that he calls me 'doe'
- i love that when i first met him, he was barely crawling and now he runs around in his orange crocs
- awesome people. incredible parents.
- seeing betsy with jj makes me wanna have kids
- with them i see that having kids doesn't mean that your life is over and your marriage is not fun anymore. everyday is a new adventure
- i love that dave admires both his wife and son more than anything
- i hope jj remembers me as he grows older. the boy is such a good kid. he's so loved by everyone at fuller
- i love that i get to play with jj and take him to the big playground (dee doo) and he'll explore it like it's his first time there
- this family is going to touch many more lives. as they journey on the path God has set out for them, i'm so sure that the people they meet will be blessed by them.
I got to take some pictures of this beautiful baby girl before Alisia and Derek HAD to move back to florida. I miss them. (if you're reading this, you need to start a blog!) I took tons of pictures of Emi and with every picture, she got cuter and cuter. I never like to say good bye (and it seems like I'll have to say it more than once this summer). Working at fuller has really been such a blessing. I got to meet some of the coolest people EVER. They have inspired me to become a better person and to care about others.
I've been taking lots of pictures and not doing enough scrapping. I miss it. I need to do more of it. There's so much more that I wanna blog about, but it's time to wake Mike up to go to Darren & Tiff's engagement dinner. I have another set of pictures to post from Maija's baby shower and some pictures of JJ (another family I DO NOT want to say bye to this summer). Maybe i'll get more stuff up tonight.... pictures, thoughts, update on my life.... all the good stuff =)
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
- Cooked up a HUGE breakfast at home
- Had lunch with steph at Lucious Dumplings
- California Science Museum
- Malibu Beach
The day turned out quite well and it didn't cost too much. The Museum was fun but too crowded... we wanna go back to visit the other museums next door. They were all free to get in... just gotta pay $6 for parking. Not bad cos we can entertain ourselves all day there. Gladstones was wonderful. We feasted and played all day... Dinner only cost us about $20 cos we had a gift card there given by my wonderful roommates for our first year anniversary. It was great!
I'm so extremely blessed to have such an awesome partner in life. He's not just my husband, but my best friend. It can't get better then that! So happy birthday, sweetie. I love you more than you can EVER imagine.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
- bath tub filled with alcohol
- Wynn Buffet
- rubbing annie's butt for good luck
- Hana winning at roulette
- swimming and tanning in 120 degree heat
- playing slot roulette
- Denny's after Tao
- being ready first and not knowing what to do with myself while the others get ready
- more pictures
Sunday, July 01, 2007
A week ago, I got to hang out with maija & tim at malibu. The beach is BEAU-TI-FUL there. Got to take some cool pictures of them and capture the memory of them being pregnant with their first son! (whooo hoo! i can't wait to meet the baby)
Beautiful couple and I bet he'll be a BEAU-TI-FUL baby.
It was also fun to drive there and back with my sister. It was a good time to catch up on the week. Even though she's living with me right now, I barely see her because of school and work. I'm going to miss her when she goes on tour with vision... but that experience will be so good for her.
Well onto another week. Next batch of pictures will be on Baby Emi! yay!!